Kraftwerks BRZ/FRS/GT86 Supercharger kit WITH ECUTEK TUNE
Kraftwerks is pleased to announce the release of a brand new intercooled supercharger system for the new Subaru BRZ and Scion FR-S. At the heart of the new system is the Rotrex C30-94, which is the same supercharger used in the extremely successful Kraftwerks 2006-2013 Honda Civic Si system.
Comes with standard housing. Black anodized housing +$100
FREE USA shipping, international shipping available at request.
Rotrex C30-94 Supercharger Unit
• Ultra high efficiency
• Silent operation
• Low operating temperatures
• Self contained lubrication and cooling system
• High reliability
Independent Drive System
• Does not share belt with engine accessories for greater reliability
• If the drive belt breaks, you won’t be left stranded
• Allows for more flexible offset supercharger placement
Toothed Belt System
• Zero slip under the heaviest loads and hardest accelerations
• Low belt tension eliminates radial load on supercharger nose bearing, thus improving reliability
Offset Supercharger Placement
• Allows for greater clearance around belts, thus reducing chances for rubbing
• Allows for simple and more efficient tubing layout
• No poorly designed, inefficient and goofy-looking custom hoses/tubing into the throttle body
• Allows for a single shot from the ‘cold air’ intake section of the front bumper
Cold Air Intake
• Filter location in front of the radiator in the ‘cold air’ section inside the front bumper
• Minimum 20°F cooler intake temperatures under the hood
• Dual bolt patterns on the mounting plate allow enthusiast to easily upgrade to the larger C38 Rotrex
supercharger head units capable of up to 700bhp
Optimized Tubing and Intercooler Layout
• 2.5” mandrel bent aluminum hot side tubing into intercooler made possible because of newly designed
washer bottle (included)
• 3.0” mandrel bent aluminum cold side tubing into throttle body made possible because of independent drive
and offset supercharger configuration
• 11-row high efficiency intercooler
• Lower intake air temperatures than all other systems
• Intercooler good up to 460whp
Ease of Installation and Tuning
• Simple bolt-on installation. No cutting, drilling, or welding
• 8 hours installation time (approximate)
***Note: Compatible with both Manual and Automatic Transmission.
International orders may incur Import/Duties Fees in addition to shipping fee.
Picture shown is pre-production kit.
Includes EcuTek Cable and License.
Includes OE Denso MAP sensor for more precise speed density tuning conversion.
Kraftwerks maps were developed in conjunction with by Bill Knose of Delicious Tuning.
Upgraded Clutch Recommended.