UpGarage/Droo-P/AVO D1GP 86
Submitted by Toyota86 on Fri, 2012-02-03 02:11
This is Tetsuya Hibino's Toyota 86 for D1GP.
- Cosworth EJ25 2.6L engine
- AVO Turbo 0.70 A/R, IC and piping
- Cosworth dry sump kit
- Cosworth intake manifold
- AVO Japan fuel rail, 1000cc injectors
- Koyo radiator
- Bosch ignition coils
- Link G4 ECU & dash
- Hollinger 6-speed sequential gearbox
- DG-5 suspension kit
- modified propeller shaft
- Cusco adjustable pillow ball lower arms and traction rods
- Cusco 2 way LSD
- AVO rear stabilizer reinforcement brackets
- Project Mu brakes (Project µ): slotted rotors with 4-pot calipers at front, 2-pots at rear.
- Tilton brake bias adjuster
- 2 uprated fuel pumps in stock tank as primer
- Custom fuel tank, radiator cooler and bucket cooler
It was first shown to public during Tokyo Auto Salon where D1GP kick-off event was held outside the exhibition.